Based on Microsoft Dynamics AX product, OntargIT company has designed a specialized solution in Microsoft Power BI for Production cost analysis.
This solution gives our clients - production companies - ability to calculate, visualize and analyze planned and/vs actual production cost structure split into to materials, labor, machine, overheads. It provides the following data:
- Structure of planned production cost
- Structure of actual production cost
- Material quantity and price variance
- Labor and machine resource consumption variance, split into qty and rate variances
- Overhead variance
Dimensions available for variance analysis:
- Resource ID (material, worker, machine, etc.) and/or Resource group
- Department / Work center
- Production order number
- Sales order number or project number (in case when production was executed for a specific customer’s order)
- Product and product group ID / Specification ID, drilled down to every nesting depth, and/or its configuration
- and more.
Predefined dashboards in Microsoft Power BI allow to analyze the “Production cost structure and variance” report. Using this tool secure ability to work with data in flexible manner and get necessary information depend on current business requirements, and share it between responsible staff. This report can be accessed through Excel as a Pivot table, if required.
Cost variance report
Actual Cost Analysis
Planned Cost Analysis
Proposed solution is based on technologies that provide new advantages for your company:
- to work with clear and easy to use interface
- to use unified dashboards for analysis purpose throughout entire organization
- ability to create amazing interactive reports by yourself
- to work with convenient business intelligence, that are imbedded right into the process management applications
- rapidly build any analytical data slices
- to spread appropriate analytical reports among responsible employees of the company
- to get secured and controlled access to the analytical information from any device any time.
Putting it in a nutshell we want you to work with clear and easy to use unified dashboards were built by yourself and imbedded into your business application to see information in any analytical data slices with the purpose to spread it between staff in secured and controlled manner.
Contact us to learn more about your company possibilities in analysis sphere.