Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a single, powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for enterprises. It is simple to learn and use, and delivers value faster by supporting industry-specific and operational business processes across your global enterprise. With this highly adaptable and easy-to-scale solution, you can quickly take advantage of new business opportunities, reduce risk, and differentiate your business to meet new requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 drives user involvement and innovation, unlocking greater productivity and providing immediate insight through a RoleTailored user experience and easy access to relevant information and processes.
- Achieve Fast Time to Value. With prebuilt industry capabilities for manufacturing, distribution, services, retail, and Public Sector, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps you meet your business requirements by deploying your solution quickly and delivering results right away. Streamline your organization end-to-end with rich ERP capabilities, including human resources, financials, and compliance management. Support specific business requirements easily with packaged solutions from the worldwide Microsoft® Partner Network.
- Grow Your Global Solution. Removing barriers to international growth is essential for business development. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 enables you to expand your operations to new geographies with builtin, country-specific localizations in a single solution to meet regulatory requirements for 36 countries. Enable entities across your multisite, global organization to share the same data, business rules, and processes in order to harmonize and streamline business practices. Also support your business growth by easily adding users and transactions, as well as configuring more complex business scenarios.
- Work Smart and Fast. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 can help you improve productivity by providing RoleTailored access to information, tasks, and business processes along with powerful business intelligence. Gain deeper insight into critical business data across your organization with relevant performance indicators, selfservice business intelligence, and reporting in key business areas.
- Drive New Business. Take advantage of new business opportunities by improving the insight into your business, and having the ability to implement change more easily. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 offers unlimited views on your business, giving you the visibility you need. Enhanced modeling capabilities, such as the Organizational Model or workflow, then helps you manage changes in the structure and business processes of your organization, and fosters innovation with a central business process repository, including capabilities for five major industries.
- Support Business Today and Tomorrow. Choose a flexible deployment model that best supports your organization and can easily be adjusted to meet your changing business demands: on-premises or Microsoft Dynamics AX Cloud. Easily complement your installation with cloud-based services and take advantage of the flexible Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 solution architecture that enables incremental implementations, changes, or upgrades. Choose the governance model that best fits your organization: centrally managed, decentrally managed, or a combination of both.
- Gain a Competitive Edge. Differentiate your business from competition. The ability to rapidly implement and adapt your system to support your unique needs can give you a significant edge over your competitors. The model-driven, layered architecture allows you to develop and maintain unique business processes easily and enables a relatively easy upgrade to new releases.
- Get Everyone on Board. Employees want to use a solution with a familiar and intuitive user experience that makes their jobs easier, and is simple to use and learn. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 enables people to find, sort, visualize, and use information through an easy-to-use user interface that looks and works like Microsoft Office. Work easily with everyday tools by sharing data between Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Connect and Collaborate. Easily connect employees, customers, suppliers, and partners through integrated self-service collaboration capabilities. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 enables you to streamline basic supply chain collaboration with self-service, Microsoft SharePoint®– based vendor, customer, and employee portals, and end-to-end business process integration through Sites Services. Simplify advanced supply chain collaboration with adaptable web services and share information easily by using collaboration tools such as Microsoft Lync and by creating SharePoint collaboration sites directly from within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Lower Your TCO. In addition to improved productivity gains, lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) through simplified life cycle management and quick installations. Use Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart Services to help ensure a quick and reliable setup and configuration of your ERP solution. In alignment with the RoleTailored design of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, the simplified Business Value Licensing model ensures that you buy the exact number of licenses you need—no more, no less—with options to easily add more licenses as your business grows.
- Leverage the Power of the Microsoft Platform. It’s our fundamental value proposition: The interaction of ERP, business and productivity applications, communications solutions, and the underlying technology platform—that works on-premises or in the cloud. We call it pervasive interoperability. With Microsoft Dynamics AX 2102, you get a business solution from Microsoft that is backed by an ongoing commitment to research, development, and innovation. Combined with a global ecosystem of specialized partners, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 uses the power of the Microsoft platform to deliver a powerfully simple solution.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012!